Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy Monday to all!

It's the day after Super Bowl! So did your team win? It was a battle that's for sure, a real good game to watch. Congratulations to the new champs....the Baltimore Ravens!
We watched the game and we ate and ate and some more! It was good eating over here. I'm going to tell you all about later today. Right now I have some AWESOME coupons to share with you!
These are some great buck off coupons for some items I use at my house. So I hope you will see some that you can use. If there is someone else that you know that wants a good deal well then SHARE!
I have to go rest my eyes or a bit. Went to my eye doctor this morning and part of the exam included the drops that dilate the eyes. That's why I am going to take a little nap, hoping it will help.


Coffee and MORE
Snacks (+ gum)
Kraft & Velveeta
Absorbent products
Misc Stuff (Oil, Make-up Remover + Cream)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.