Thursday, March 28, 2013

Today at the local Dollar Tree





Today my friend and I went to the local Dollar Tree store. She had to get something and I just went to tag along. I am really glad that I did because I found these cute wall decorations for my patio.  They were a buck each and I thought were worth that. Made of metal and the smaller ones are about 6" across which is decent size for my  patio. It's right out my front door but it is nice and private.  It's a perfect place for my plants to go as soon as it warms up just a bit more. I have a patio table and chairs out there already. Anyway  I think they will look real cute hung up on the wall out there.  Sometimes there is some cute stuff at the Dollar Store don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.