Saturday, March 23, 2013

When can you start? How to ace the interview and win the job.






When Can You Start?: How to Ace the Interview and Win the JobWhen Can You Start?: How to Ace the Interview and Win the Job by Paul Freiberger

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I enjoyed reading this book. It is chock full of information, useful information to give a person the edge when it comes to that job interview. I felt very empowered by this book. It has so much help for someone that's in the job market right now that is useful and to the point. I liked his advice for the "ambush interview" but the chapter about the "trick questions/ oddball questions was really great. He has considered every possible aspect in this book. he has a wonderful chapter about how to negotiate a salary and it makes sense. There are so many gems in this book that I highlighted the best parts as I read along because they were very helpful. I will keep this book close by so I can look at it as needed and also be able to share some of the tips with family members that may be looking for that extra help when they apply for a job.



View all my reviews

I agreed to read and review this book in exchange for a copy. I received the book from Rebecca Brown at the Cadence Group.

2 comments:

  1. I've read several of these books, some were better than others. What I tell folks is that the best way to prepare for job interviews is to go and interview as much as possible.

    Great post, I followed via RSS.

    http://www.ManOfLaBook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the secret, the more interviews the better you become. I have to admit I have not had many myself. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.