Saturday, May 11, 2013

What am I reading, what are you reading?


I am always reading several books every day. I read the Bible and the Big Book daily along with Daily Reflections and a page or 2 from a Joyce Meyer's book. The book I'm reading of her's right now is called "Making good habits, breaking bad habits". Everything by Joyce Meyer is a good read, I don't know how she does it.
I also read a page from Twenty four hours a day which is another AA related book.
But all that is not all.
Here are the books that I am working on right now in order of the most closest to finished being number 1 and so on.

1.The Spirit of the heart
by Ismael N. Nuno M.D.

2.When God makes Lemonade, True stories that amaze and encourage
Created by Don Jacobson

3.The Healthy Heart Book
by Morag Thow, Keri Graham, Choi Lee

4.Oh brother A Nico and Tugger tale
by Kimberly Sentek

5.Afloat
by Erin Healy

Then there's a couple I'm hoping to get to for my own interests but these are on the back burner for now:

1. Fatal friends, deadly neighbors
by Ann Rule

2. The Screwtape Letters
by C.S. Lewis

I am actually getting my review written today up for the 1st book on the list, The Spirit of the heart, it is a wonderful book I might add.

So that's what is on my night stand, on my coffee table and in my bag and on my kitchen table.
I have an assorted taste in books. Mostly non fiction though. What are you reading?