Monday, March 31, 2014

Vertical Tactical Foregrip review


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I thought I would try this out and let my readers know what I thought. First of all the installation is a breeze.  So that  worked out well. The product is well made also. Being a girl and not having much experience with this type of stuff until recently so I really appreciated this product for allowing me more control of my airsoft gun.I noticed right away that my aim was better using this foregrip. I am thrilled because I wanted to improve my shooting and this helps tremendously. I know this can be used on a variety of weapons and would improve the aim of any hunter. I have some issues with arthritis in my hands and sometimes having difficulty but this was quite easy to use. I have much better control  using this and I know that I am actually shooting better as a result. This is very comfortable to use as well. The price is reasonable too.


The "Vertical Tactical Foregrip"™ by Aspen Ridge Sports is a solidly constructed foregrip that
will give you years of reliability on yourAirsoft, rifle or shotgun.
The"Vertical Tactical Forgrip"™ is constructed of solid composite material
design to handle the abuse expected of any modern sporting rifle or
shotgun. This foregrip was designed to handle the shock from shooting
hundreds of rounds and still be mounted tightly on you rifle, shotgun or airsoft
while increasing the comfort of your wrist from the position of the Foregrip
Benefits:
-Ergonomic Handle that
provides a comfortable grip to steady you rifle or shotgun
-Battery
Compartment that stores extra batteries to support flashlights or Red
Dot Scope
-Pressure Switch Area to mount your
switch so you can activate your light or laser without taking your hand
of the "Vertical Tactical Foregrip"™
-With the "Vertical Tactical Foregrip"™ your hand will
always be in the same position versus a traditional hold.
The Only Foregrip Backed By A 5 Year No-Hassle Free Replacement Guarantee only offered by Aspen Ridge Sports store   
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.