Friday, April 25, 2014

ORGANIC Moroccan Argan Oil 100% PURE for Hair, Face, Skin & Nails


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




Have you ever tried a product and instantly fell in love with it? This is it for me. Why did it take so long for me to find a product like this? I have no idea but I am delighted that I have found this organic 100% pure argan oil.. This is wonderful for dry skin, dry hair. As a matter of fact, argan oil can be used for so many things. I can see how this could be used from head to toe. A drop goes a long ways. Less is best when it comes to argan oil.  Use a small amount at a time. It goes far, believe me. It comes with a dropper which is the best way to use it..a drop at a time. I am  going to experiment with this and try adding a couple drops to my bottle of shampoo.  I love the versatility of this this product.  There are so many uses for this.   How often do you see this?   Unbelievable 100-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee. Try it at our expense & Buy with confidence!

Ingredients:
100% Pure Certified Organic Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa)


InstaNatural's 100% Pure Certified Organic Argan Oil will bring your skin and hair to life in just one short week!

• Lightweight & pure for the ultimate healthy glow.
• Look like a Hollywood Celebrity with 100% Pure Argan Oil ONLY.
• No preservatives, chemicals, or artificial fragrances used.
• Made organically in small batches to ensure premium quality!    This batch / Lot # is as fresh as it gets: Harvested / Imported in January 2014. ( The batch/bottle I have tried)

Whatever your needs, InstaNatural's 100% Argan Oil is the number one choice for moisturizer!

• Naturally freshens, hydrates and softens dry skin better than any other moisturizer on the market.
• Repairs and beautifies hair, from roots
to split-ends.
• Strengthens brittle nails and cuticles. This is an all natural 100% Pure Certified Organic Argan Oil. There are no chemicals or preservatives added to the product. It's 100% Argania Spinosa.

100% Pure Organic Argan Oil also known as liquid gold is a lightweight pure argania spinosa. It is used to moisturize and hydrate skin, face, hair and body

 Here is the sellers promise: Our Guarantee: We back our products up with a 100-day hassle-free money back guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. There is absolutely no risk to you when you order now! If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact us and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked (you do not even have to return the bottle). Our #1 priority is to make sure our customers are completely happy. Shop here


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.