Friday, May 9, 2014

Dead Sea Mud Shampoo Natural relief from itchy scalp conditions

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Fast, Natural Relief from Dandruff - Itchy, Dry, Flaky Scalp - Scalp Psoriasis - Seborrhea Dermatitis - with Dead Sea Mud, Olive Oil & Shea Butter - Highly Effective 



This is a very unique product and I'm excited to share my review with you. I have to admit that I was somewhat apprehensive about trying it once I had the bottle and saw color of the shampoo. It's a dark shade of grey but has a very shiny pearl like gleam to it. I secretly wondered if it might cover my grey hair somehow but of course it didn't.  The next thing is the scent, it is amazing. Smells so clean and pleasant. A small amount in my hand lathered up my hair quite well and my hair is long by the way. The lather felt rather luxurious and far from what I expected. It rinsed out nicely and my hair felt clean with out any residue from the mud. I know that it must be refined because I could not feel anything gritty whatsoever. It just felt clean and smelled fantastic.
Here are some interesting facts about the minerals that are in this shampoo. This is what makes this shampoo special.

Chloride
Chloride is an electrolyte that helps balance the amount of fluids inside and outside of the skin cells. Chloride comes from salt and when used on the skin, the benefits are numerous. It exfoliates to promote cell renewal, reduces wrinkles, and makes your skin smooth. It helps heal psoriasis and eczema. It flushes toxins, detoxifies by raising the sulfate levels in the body, and relieves stress.
Bromine
Bromine soothes and calms inflammations as well as the nerves in the skin.
Magnesium Magnesium is quickly absorbed by the skin and it is a key component in many processes in the body. It heals the skin, prevents redness, and treats itching and irritations due to allergies. It helps in the circulation of oxygen in the blood and activates the immune system. It also works on the cellular level by strengthening the cell membranes, repairing the cell nuclei, and giving extra energy to the cells to help them fight aggressors.
Sodium
Sodium helps balance the fluids outside of skin cells and helps improve cell metabolism. It also heals dryness and promotes flexibility in the skin.
Calcium
Calcium plays a major role in cell division and renewal because it is a key component to the protein enzyme kinase C or PKC, which is responsible for normal cell division. Calcium also protects the skin from dryness and helps the skin fight free radical damage through antioxidants.
Potassium Potassium is responsible mostly for skin moisture. It helps control the acidity level, balance the fluids in the cells, and maintain the moisture levels in the skin. It helps in protein synthesis and feed nutrients into the cell membranes as well. It also calms acne breakouts and prevents free radical damage to the skin.
Sulfur
Sulfur is famous for treating different kinds of skin ailments. Sulfur helps in cell renewal and in collagen production for skin elasticity and firmness. It also kills bacteria and fungus, and treats dandruff, eczema, psoriasis, and other skin problems.
Psyou in shampoo form! These minerals are all essential for proper skin function and help to regulate moisture retention as well as hydration.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.