Monday, May 12, 2014

Emu Oil by InstaNatural review


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I was so happy to try this product and was thrilled to get a chance to review it as well. This is very thick and only a few drops is needed. It goes on a bit oily but does absorb in to the skin quite well. The first thing I did was try some on my arms, elbows and legs. Wonderful. Feels great too. My skin feels smooth and softer from just a few times using it. I have to be honest, I did not try it on my hair. I imagine I will if needed in the future. I have sensitive skin and this was not a problem at all. I would rather use this than lotions as this is all natural. This bottle will last a long time because there is no need to use more than a couple drops. I will buy this product in the future.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.