Wednesday, June 18, 2014

HSI Professional Argan Oil Review With Coupon


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


This is my best hair tip ever...Argan oil. HSI has created leave in oil treatment which I totally love love love! This stuff is wonderful. It takes a few drops to do it's magic and then my hair is so shiny, so soft and manageable. We dry out our hair with all the styling and blow drying, curling, straightening. It all has the same damaging effect. Here is an interesting fact. Do you know why HSI is used in salons all over? HSI Professional Argan Oil Leave In Hair Treatment works! It's made in the USA too. Hurray for that too.
This stuff is exactly what I had been wanting for a long time. My hair is so happy that I have been using this product. I have tried using Argan oil before and I really like it but this is a leave in treatment that goes right in and leaves your hair feeling light and fresh not oily in any way. I have no idea how HSI managed to do this because Argan oil is oily. This is an amazing product and I honestly feel like it has done my hair good. I've shared with my family and a couple friends and they all liked it also.
Anti Frizz
Leaves hair soft and silky
Heat and Color Protectant
Repairs Damaged Hair
Leave In Conditioner
Right now there is a coupon and you can use it and get 50% off a 2 oz. bottle or 60% off the 4 oz. size. Limited time offer


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.