Saturday, July 19, 2014

EZ Grip Bike Light Review







I ride my bike when I get home each day. Although sometimes it is day light, often times it is almost close to sundown. There are times I ride at dusk. But now that I have my E Z Grip bike lights on my bike, I feel much better about being seen by others. The front is a white light and the back light is red and they are both bright enough to be easily seen. They can stay on or flash. The flashing mode actually uses less battery time which I actually assumed opposite. Anyway the E Z Grip Bike Lights have 4 modes, Constant, Strobe, Disco strobe, Epileptic Fit Strobe. The Ez Grip Bike Light has an energy saving feature which can last up to 130 hours of flashing and 25 hours of constant light. It is very easy to put on the bike and no tools are needed. I like that part best because I have to do things around here myself. The price is very reasonable and affordable.
I'm also impressed by the quality of the LED which are very bright at 90 lumens. These lights will fit any bike quite easily. They are a great value for the price. I hope you will check them out.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.