Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Precisio Tweezers review



These things are incredible tweezers.   I'm so glad that I agreed to try these out in exchange for a review because I literally fell in love with them.  These are perfect for me.   They feel right in my hand which is a biggie to me and I was surprised because I had never found a slant tip pair of tweezers that felt comfortable to use and worked so well.  They are wonderful.  They grip perfectly.  I love the rubber tip protector and the storage tube.  Love love love these tweezers!  I have gone through so many pairs of tweezers over the years and  these come with a lifetime guarantee which works for me!  These are  sturdy, sharp, accurate and fit comfortably in my hand.   A winner here!  Thanks Crave!


EXPERT BROW SHAPING - Calibrated tension makes removal of the finest hairs easy and won't pinch the skin. Precision tweezers are perfectly angled for the brow bone and are one of the best professional beauty tools you can add to your makeup case.

PERFECTLY ALIGNED HAND FILED TIPS close evenly for smooth, simple and pain free hair removal. All tweezers are inspected to ensure the tips are precisely aligned to grab stubborn hairs. No more ingrown hairs!

ULTRA SHARP TIPS never require re-sharpening. This means slanted Precisio tweezers will last you for life with all the same accuracy and sharpness as the day you purchased them.

FIRST AID AND TICK REMOVAL removes ticks and splinters. Important tool to have in any first aid kit regardless of how basic your kit is. They can be used to remove debris such as glass, dirt or splinters from a wound. Also has a case for sanitary storage.

LIFETIME GUARANTEE means you can try Precisio tweezers risk free. We honor our no hassle lifetime guarantee so if you are not satisfied, contact us and we will give you a full refund or a replacement.

You can find them here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.