Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pure Shea Butter Review






Here is a wonderful way to give your skin some relief this summer.  Cleopatra's Choice Pure Shea Butter is the best way to treat your skin and hair.  Summer can be hard on both and especially if you spend any time out in the sun like I have.

Shea butter soothes and moisturizes dry skin better than anything else on the market. It's pure and natural and does not have all the chemicals that other skin products have.  This comes in a handy 1 lb. plastic container and last a long time.  It only takes a small pearl sized amount or less to soften dry knees or elbows.  I decided to whip some up with my electric mixer and added about a teaspoon of coconut oil.  I got a homemade suntan oil to use when I'm out gardening or sunbathing.  You can also use  essential oils and make some delightful body butter to use for your self or give as gifts.  My hair loves Shea butter too and just a small amount and your hair will be so soft and shiny. I use it before washing for about 15 minutes then wash as usual or you could use after washing  but always rinse it out or you may have too much moisture and your hair will feel oily.
Natural Relief from Dry Skin, Psoriasis Dryness, Eczema and Acne.   Excellent for Stretch Marks for Pregnancy or Other.
.
To find out more Pure Shea Butter 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.