Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Soap nuts liquid laundry detergent Review




This is a small 8 oz bottle and it has cleaning and softening power of a big bottle.  That's my analysis of this awesome product.  My clothes have come out clean and soft. The cleaning abilities are equal to toxic chemical cleaners that are on the market.  In an independent lab (Exova) they have discovered that this product cleans 300% better than the competitors soap nuts detergent.  I have even tried it as a window cleaner, yes this exact product can be diluted and used as a window cleaner!  It can also be used in the home on counter tops, etc or on your dirty car. Add to a bucket of warm water and get your your big sponge and go wash the car.  No streaks!  I actually went and checked out this web site and ordered the Deodorant Stone on my own and it works!   I love it.  Not only does it keep me dry and fresh but it will last a year!  That's amazing and the best part of all is no toxic chemicals!  Soap berries are also hypoallergenic and can be used by people that are allergic to all other detergents and is gentle enough to use on babies items.  I have sensitive skin and had no problems with using this wonderful product.  Yes this product is wonderful, more than wonderful.  My experience with this has been a good one.
If you are interested in learning more about this product or the others that they make then go check them out. The Soap Nuts does everything it says and so does the Deodorant Stone.  Go green with Green Virgin Products. Every child deserves a pristine planet.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.