Friday, September 5, 2014

MegaMesh Screen door review




This has to be the niftiest product that I've tried in awhile. I am an apartment dweller and like many apartments there are rules against having standard attached screen doors.  My apartment opens up to my outside patio which gets used often in nice weather. But there is a problem with insects coming inside when ever the door is open even if for just a minute. I had seen other products like this but after looking them over I never felt satisfied about the quality of the  product. I thought that MegaMesh might be different so I agreed to try it out.  Now all my neighbors want one too.



When I received the product I went in to a slight panic because I sometimes get a bit confused by products that require assembly.  But this was so simple to put up! I felt terrific afterwards too because it was so easy and I did it myself!  The step by step install guide is printed on the inside package and has print large enough to see which is not always the case with other products I've  bought.  There is also an instructional video online if you prefer.  This magnetic screen door is pet friendly too.  My little dog has no problem at all getting in and out by herself. The magnets are strong and close by themselves or with very little effort.  It's easy to go through even with something in your arms. I am so happy to have the door open and be insect free in my apartment.  The product is manufactured so well.  The quality it wonderful. I  am very pleased with this product.

MegaMesh




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.