Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fun Glowing Devil Horns Review


These are cute and they do light up. Another thing that I like about them is that they fit nicely on my head and don't slide around much.   I have a small head and so these should be fine for a child. They are a little heavy though and I am not sure how long they could be kept on by a very small child.   I probably wouldn't mind having them on for a short period of time such as a party etc.



 In the picture shown they do light up quite a bit.   Not so much with mine which surprised me as the picture appears very lit up.  The Devil Horns that I got are not bright at all.   The lights flicker but don't seem bright even in complete darkness of my closet they are not even close to as bright as pictured.   I feel like they are possibly defective because the on/off switch on top is backwards although I don't see how that would affect how well the light up.   I personally would not pay the $9.00 plus shipping to buy these.   They are cute to look at and they light up but not as much as I would have liked and expected them to.  They do fit well also.  I may have been expecting something a little different.  For these reasons I rate them as 3 stars.
You can check them out yourself right here
Devil Horns - LED Light up Devil Horns - Great for Halloween


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.