Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Surpahs Shiny Small Lightweight Digital Bathroom Scale with BMI



I was thrilled when Surpahs told me that I was selected to try their product.   This scale is available  in 2 colors, white and pink and naturally I chose pink.  I live alone and so nobody can object.


First of all the scale is beautiful to look at.
 The color is fabulous and looks even better in real life.  It takes 4 AAA batteries which were included. They were very simple to install.  It was set up in a jiffy and put to work soon after.
Right away I knew that I loved the size of this scale.  It really is small 11" x 9.6" and very thin 0.88"  which means that it's very sleek and doesn't take up as much room as my old bulky scale.  That is a big plus to me. My bathroom is small and my old scale always seemed to be in the way.
Another thing that I love about this scale is that it has a smooth and shiny surface that wipes clean very nicely. Unlike my old scale that has the textured top which never stayed clean for long. The grooves in the top actually seemed to attract dirt and made it harder to wipe clean. So that's another big plus for my new Surpahs bath scale.
I love everything about this scale.  This would make a terrific gift too.  It is available on Amazon and you can check it out right here
My favorite things about this product are:
Beauty
Simplicity of use      
Size

Auto identify up to 4 pre-set users, provides accurate body weight measurement and Body Mass Index (BMI) on 2.3" (59mm) diameter big round shiny LCD screen, with very nice blue backlight, easy reading in the dark.
11" x 9.6" x 0.9" small, sleek, lovely design with 0.2" (6mm) thickness more pure & higher tempered glass weighing platform.
Smart gravity point detect and auto-calibrate. The G-Sensor patent-pending technology embded in 4 TPU skidproof stands support more stable and accurate measurement from 11 lb to 330 lb.
New "Sense-ON" patent-pending technology gets instant readings when you step on the scale.



About Surpahs:

Surpahs™ makes great kitchen scales, bathroom scales and kitchenware products. We are a private held company operated by the great Internet sense team players.

Surpahs, synonyms of Surpass, meaning to be beyond the limit, powers, excellence, be superior to in achievement, so is our commitment.

Surpahs was conceived to deliver high quality home products at an innovative price point, we work directly with the same manufacturers for many traditional brands in premium department stores, cut out the middle export/import disctributing steps, and connect customers with these premium factories.


Surpahs allows consumers to have the same high-end quality home and kitchen products at a fraction of the cost.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.