Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Number One Probiotic Review


What are probiotics?

 Probiotics are good bacteria who perform a very important role in our digestive, metabolic and immune systems. They produce enzymes that break down the food we eat, regulate vitamins intake and convert sugars to the essential nutrients our bodies need.
Let me tell you a bit about why I am so pleased with Number One Probiotics.
I have too much acid in my stomach (GERDS)  and have had so many problems with heartburn and also having severe stomach inflammation.  I have been taking 2 of these every day for about 2 weeks and I have finally had some relief. I'm still going to be continuing my prescribed medications at this time but in addition to them, I was also taking 2 more over the counter medications one I took several times a day and the other I was taking twice a day (with no relief) along with the prescribed pills that I was also taking twice a day. After a couple of days I stopped taking both over the counter pills, an antacid along with a histamine-2 blocker. The pain that has made me feel so uncomfortable and frustrated is almost totally gone. I haven't felt this good for sometime. My doctor told me to keep taking the probiotic, he didn't have to tell me twice.



Doctors everywhere say probiotics are "Essential" to the body. Many will even say that taking probiotics in pill form ensures that you consume the right probiotic strains and the right recommended dosage. Taking probiotic pills saves you from consuming excess dairy and sugar, which are present in many probiotic foods.
I have been eating yogurt for years but lately I am watching my weight and so for me that means that taking probiotics in pill form assures me of having the right amount of good bacteria that I know that my body needs in order for me to feel good and stay healthy.
 Did you know that the GI tract is responsible for 80% of the immune system`s health? When we improve the digestive function we are also giving a great BOOST to the IMMUNE SYSTEM. Fighting off the bad bacteria present in the GI tract will also help the body to fight off INFECTIONS. Bringing balance to the Intestinal flora will also alleviate digestive discomfort, inflammation and BLOATING.
Here is what the company says about their guarantee. You just can't afford to not give this product a try.

 ENJOY AN UNPRECEDENTED 200% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - I am SO confident you're going to love your #1 Probiotics that I have decided to add an unbeatable double guarantee! If, AT ANY POINT IN TIME, you decide you are not fully satisfied with your #1 Probiotcs, simply let me know and I will refund every penny of your purchase. On top of that, I will also send you a brand new bottle free of charge! No questions asked.
Go ahead and check it out here  Available on Amazon
You can find out more about Number One Products here. Number One Nutrition

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.