Thursday, January 30, 2020

Grayson's Knife book review

Grayson's KnifeGrayson's Knife by Russell H Aborn

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Enjoyable read, no doubt. It was a different time. 1973 As I was turning the pages my mind slid back in time. Well crafted story with great characters. Grayson is the main character of the book. A likable thug with a lot of heart. Another thing was I loved the way the author told the story. The characters were alive and at times my heart pounded as I turned pages.
It takes place outside Boston and around North Quincy area. This has suspense, danger, thrills and a bit of a love story mixed together and sprinkled with a little dark humor. Worth the read.

Grayson's Knife by Russell H. Aborn




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.