What's so good about garlic?
Most people know that garlic is something that we like to add to food. It enhances many recipes and cooks everywhere use it. Here's something that you might not know about garlic, it's been called a cure all an is known for its antibiotic and blood cleansing properties. This will help release the active compounds.
Eating one clove a day will improve your health and 2-3 cloves will even help prevent a cold. Garlic has 1% of the potency of penicillin and can ward off a number of bacteria such as Listeria, Salmonella, E. coli, Cryptococcal meningitis, Candida albican and Staphylococcus. The problem with most antibiotics is that bacteria develops resistance to them, however this is not the case with garlic.
Garlic Press and Peeler Set
1. Premium solid stainless steel garlic press
2. Mince unpeeled cloves with ease (peel stays in - minced garlic comes out!)
3. Ergonomically designed for easy squeezing
4. Works great for pressing ginger too
5. Premium silicone garlic peeler (insert clove -> roll tube back and forth -> tip out perfectly peeled clove)
6. Dishwasher safe
7. Beautifully presented in luxury gift box
8. BONUS EBOOK: "50 Delicious Recipes Using Crushed and Sliced Garlic"
This is so easy to use and made very well. High quality and it shows. This would be the perfect gift for the cook in your life. The bonus recipe book is wonderful!
Alpha Grillers has a facebook page
Available at Amazon
FTC Disclosure: I received for free from Tomoson in exchange for an honest review. My opinion was not influenced in any way. This post may contain my Amazon affiliate link. Thank you so much for supporting Read More Books ~Lauren