Sunday, April 28, 2013

Happy Sunday Morning

This is going to be a lovely near perfect day , weather wise today.  Right now I am having coffee and looking at the box of Fruity Pebbles. I have not been posting as much due to some pain in my head and ear. This tumor is temperamental sometimes. I have another hearing test scheduled for May 6th and then back to KU Medical Center on June 13th for the follow up MRI and from there we will hopefully have some idea as to what to expect next. Meanwhile I have been trying to cut corners and save every nickel and dime so that I be able to get my teeth, or dentures if you will. I hoped I could get them them last month but it wasn't happening.  It's all I think about these days. Well that's not exactly true, I have a lot on my mind lately.
Anyway enough about that. This is a beautiful morning. I'm going to eat, take a shower and walk over to church. I have to meet with the pastor at 10 for a meeting.  I hope you have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.