Thursday, July 15, 2010

Review I only want to get married once

                                                          I Only Want To Get Married Once!
written by Chana Levitan
pages 139
Published by Gefen Publishing House

I Only Want to Get Married Once: Dating Secrets for Getting It Right the First Time
I have read my share of dating books but this is the first time I've come across one with practical advice. This book offers much needed insights which are frequently overlooked in the mist of a relationship. This book is sensible and real. One of the most important choices  adults make is who they marry. I certainly believe this book has the tools to bring much needed wisdom into the picture even long before meeting that someone.  Chana has spent 22 years educating and counseling men and woman and now I say hat's off to you Chana Levitan for writing this book "I only want to get married once" That's the way it should be.

Thanks to Librarything Early Reviewers  and also Gefen Publishing for hooking me up with this book.
I am very pleased to have read this.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! You are lucky getting things from LibraryThing - I've never managed it yet! LOL

    I've only been married once...

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.