Monday, March 25, 2013

Good morning to you and happy Monday






Good morning and I hope your Monday is going well.  It's a cold day today in Topeka and across the Midwest so try and stay by the heater today!  I had to take the dog out this morning for a few minutes and it was very very cold and the ground was quite icy. This is why   I am so grateful that she is pee pad trained too.  Right now as I type she is curled up on the couch and it's a safe bet that she will be napping for a while.  I've got some phone calls to make and some cleaning to do around here.  I have been trying to figure out how to make a like button for my facebook page to put on here but so far I haven't been able to figure it out.
If you have a minute right now  Please like my facebook page right here
Thank you very much. If you have a page that you want me to like back then just leave a comment and the link to it. I love to like your page!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.