Wednesday, April 23, 2014

When I grow up I want to be.....



When I grow up I want to be..... a Firefighter!
A children's book series by Wigu Publishing

I enjoyed reading this book to my 5 year old grandson. The book held his interest and he got a lot out of it. This is a story that could be easily read to a group of children. The pictures are terrific. They depict Will's visit with his class to the fire department along with pictures of the vehicles that are used for fighting fires including air craft and water craft. There is also a picture of a fireman with all his gear on and it's labeled so that each item is easily identified. Children enjoy these type of books and the publisher, Wigu has done a fantastic job with this book. They have a series of books in this category and I believe these will be a big hit for years to come. I agreed to read and review this book in exchange for a copy. I'm delighted to have had this chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.