Saturday, June 21, 2014

If you were me and lived in Russia




A Child's introduction to culture around the world written by Carol P. Roman
This book is just one in a series of books that promises to take your child on a mini tour around the world. Simply written with small children in mind. Each book has enough information to bring some culture in to the minds of little ones and teach them about the ways that we are alike all over the world. This book is sure to captivate the parents and the children as they explore Russia together through this unique series.
Carole P. Roman has simply made learning fun with these books. Explore places like Russia, India, Portugal, Norway, Mexico and Kenya. I have read most of these wonderful books and enjoy reading them to my grand children. Being a lover of non fiction all my life, these books surely would have pleased me greatly as a child. Check them out if you get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.