Sunday, August 17, 2014

Ageless by Thera Vita Review.



I was so happy to get this product to try because my skin needs some TLC right now.  I've been out doors a lot this summer and my skin has gotten a little dried out as a result.  So this has been perfect timing for this product. I love the instant results too.   I'm not sure how to explain how it works but it does diminish the lines and wrinkles on my face.  I applied with my fingertips although this can be used with a micro needle roller but it works fine by itself. (I don't use a micro needle but have thought about it.)  Ageless is also 100% guaranteed which is a wonderful way to try a product. Ageless helps by repairing damage done by the sun. That's real important to me because I do like to tan. This also helps alleviate dry skin. It has Aloe Vera in it which is very healing for the skin.  I like the fact that it goes on so nicely, not greasy and absorbs super fast. It also has properties that restore and repairs skin cells which may have damage from acne. I'm happy with this product and will continue using it.
Ageless by Thera Vita's organically infused hyaluronic acid smooths away the appearance of fine lines in seconds and helps keep moisture in and external irritants out to preserve the integrity of the skin and maintain a natural beauty and glow. It also increases the strength and elasticity of the skin for a firmer look. It has antioxidant properties eliminates sun spots caused by sun, pollution or smoking



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.