Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Two steps forward and 3 steps back

Well guess what, I'm actually not talking about dancing. Although I feel like dancing, come to think of it! When life gives lemons, I say dance! Oh well isn't that supposed to lemonade?
 For awhile now, I've been on the lemon side of life, my personal life that is. Without really having lemonade, much less a squeeze even. lol Sometime relationships can feel as if all you can do/ or are doing is doing the 2 steps forward and then 3 steps back kind of thing. Well all that makes this old gal too darn tired and even feel too darn old!
 So now that I've said that much, I'll share one more thing. This gal is going to dance, make lemonade and  go solo, which isn't actually a bad thing!  I guess when folks sometimes say  "It is what it is."  Well maybe that's all there is to it sometimes, huh? I 'm going to dance and I may even sing and I'm gonna make lemonade, because I know I can. It's time for a change says this Grandma. It's a good thing! I'm going to close for now with this big smile on my face but I'll be right back tomorrow. Leave me a comment because when you do,it makes my day! Good night, sleep tight and God bless everyone of us.  LAUREN

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren. Here is a smile for you because I'm leaving a comment. :o)

    I don't know what is going on, but change isn't always a bad thing.

    I am your newest follower and I pray you'll visit and follow me as well.

    God bless you!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth and Lloyd,
    Thank you for your comments and the follow. I really appreciate it. I.m heading right over to return the favor.
    I do look forward to getting to know both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lemonade? Lemonade?!

    When life hands you lemons, grab some tequila and have a party! ;)

    Thanks for the cheery post and warm greetings from a cold New South Wales!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.