Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Bonapiel Anti Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl 3000 + Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E



Let me tell you about this product.
This product is very light and goes on smooth and absorbs quickly. It has a peppermint smell to it that I personally don't care much for but it's not too bad.  My daughter in law said she liked the smell of this product.  So it's just a matter of preference. The smell was not a hindrance at all.
 It does absorb rather quickly which is a plus if you are in a hurry to get ready and want to get makeup etc on right away.  I noticed that it doesn't take very much to overdo it meaning it is easy to use a little bit more than necessary and whenever I have it seems to dry my skin out instantly .  My forehead will seem to pucker up a little.   It almost looks like there is a dry coating of leftover soap on my face if I use too much.  But because it is very thin it is easy to use too much. Apply a little bit to one or two fingertips and no more than that.  What I do like about this product is that it does appear to plump up my wrinkles.  I've been using it nearly every day as you can see from my bottle.  I like this product more as time goes by and I have had a chance to try other similar products but I just keep coming right back to this product.
Just remember to use sparingly on the problem areas for best results.  The bottle lasts longer that way too.






                                      

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.