Wednesday, October 29, 2014

True Tails From The Dog Park

What it's about:
The 1st thing I thought of as I was reading this book was that it would be a hit with the local dog park crowd.  Trust me there really are dog park "groupies" and I know because I was one of them.
Most dog owners love dog parks.  I know that I totally enjoyed  taking my own dog to play whenever I could and when my granddaughter become a dog owner at age 12,   she lived right across the street from the dog park and so she took her Malamute there every day.   I think most cities and towns have a local dog park these days and my city is no exception.  This delightfully humorous  book is a combines true stories about dogs and their people and what happens when they meet up regularly at the dog park along with some common sense observations and tips.
The book is written in the voices of Max who happens to be a Puggle and his friend Luther an Olde English Bulldog.  They have very different perspectives on things and as you read along you'll begin to appreciate their differences.   This book would make a wonderful gift for her or any dog lover in your life.  It gives the reader perspective of what dogs and people are like when they get together to play. But most of all the book is fun to read too.
You can purchase this book on Amazon
Learn more here about Max and Luther and Kari and Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.