Friday, May 21, 2010

God's Promises For Boys

I received this book from Thomas Nelson Publishers through the Booksneeze site.


God's Promises for Boys God's Promises for Boys by Jack Countryman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I chose this book because I knew it would make a nice gift for my grandson. He is soon to be 10 years old but I think this would also be a good choice for the younger age boys also.God's Promises for Boys
I honestly feel this is quite an appealing book. I think it's perfect for keeping by the child's bed so that they can look through it before bedtime either by themselves or with a parent. I was tickled by the pictures throughout the book and I thought of my grandson and how he would enjoy them too. The book is similar to some that I have seen before for grownups, but this is the first I had seen one so simple and yet so wonderfully done. This book fits right in to a in manner to reach in the way a child would understand. Thomas Nelson Publishers have certainly done a great job with this! I even like the size of the book especially because it makes it more appealing and easy to pick up and read. My grandson will like this.
God's Promises for Boys

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.